[gradsusr] Accessing data chunks via GrADS data server

Marsh, Kieren [FGUAE] k.marsh at fugro-uae.com
Sun Jun 1 02:10:05 EDT 2014

Jennifer

Thanks for the reply.

I have been using the method you describe however, the GrADS Data Server I am accessing (I don't administer it) is breaking my request midway through GrADS defining process. The server admin is telling me the GDS is reporting that I am making too many data requests (subset operation failed; creation of child process failed    -  Cannot run program "nice": error=24, Too many open files).

Obviously you're not in receipt of all the facts but as far as I can tell everything is being done correctly on my side. Can you think of any possible causes of this?

Thanks again for all your efforts.

Kieren Marsh