[gradsusr] Data not being displayed

Marcus Morgan mmorgan2009 at my.fit.edu
Sun Jul 27 12:46:00 EDT 2014

I have had this problem occasionally.  Usually it's because the undefined
values in your .nc file is set as -8e+38.  You can change the default
undefined values of the .nc file to be 99999.0, as per your .ctl file,
using programs such as CDO.  You could also change your .ctl file UNDEF
parameter to -8e+38 and see if that works for you.

*Marcus N. Morgan*Graduate of Meteorology

*Department of Marine and Environmental Systems*   Florida Institute of
Technology
   150 W. University Blvd.
   Melbourne, FL 32901