[gradsusr] GrADS not plotting WRF output west of Prime Meridian

Alan Robock robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
Fri Jul 25 15:49:28 EDT 2014

Dear Jonathan,

Try:

Set lon -170 190  [or whatever you want the domain to be. Negative
values of lon are fine before the display command.]

Alan Robock

Alan Robock, Distinguished Professor
   Editor, Reviews of Geophysics
   Director, Meteorology Undergraduate Program
Department of Environmental Sciences             Phone: +1-848-932-5751
Rutgers University                                 Fax: +1-732-932-8644
14 College Farm Road                  E-mail: robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551  USA     http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock
                                           http://twitter.com/AlanRobock
Watch my 18 min TEDx talk at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrEk1oZ-54