[gradsusr] GrADS--Failure of display box to open with map

Eniola Olaniyan olaniyan.eniola67 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:12:35 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues

Dear User,

I have concatenated 8 NetCDF file into one file using using ncrcat -h

However, when I open this resultant (test.nc) file in GrADS, I face the
following error.

ga-> sdfopen test.nc
Scanning self-describing file: test.nc
gadsdf: Time unit has too small an increment (min. 1 minute).

Could you please tell me how to solve this error.
Eniola