[gradsusr] Using maskout function to apply TWO masks

Gargi Akhoury gargiakhoury at bitmesra.ac.in
Fri Jul 4 05:16:14 EDT 2014

Hello,
     sure.....actually ve data of 65 years n ve to prepare a
climatology......data are in "kelvin" n ve to make it in deg. cel.
My problem is whenever m plotting with kelvin data m getting different
plots for the 12 months, but when m plotting it by writing the command
"define temp=temp-273.15"....m getting the same plot for every month.