[gradsusr] add out line to set grfill grid boxes

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Thu Jul 3 13:44:10 EDT 2014

Try using 'set gxout grid' to draw the lines at the borders of the grid points.

'set gxout grid'
'set dignum 0'
'd var/1e8'

Because you divide your variable by a large number and set dignum to zero, it won't draw the value in the middle of the grid box. Use 'set gridln' to control the color of the grid lines, and 'set ccolor' to control the color of the text (if you want it).
--Jennifer

On Jul 2, 2014, at 2:09 PM, Lyndon Mark Olaguera wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'd like to add an outline o border with a different color to the gridboxes output of setgxout grfill. any idea on how to do this?
>
> Lyndon Mark

Jennifer M. Adams
111 Research Hall, Mail Stop 2B3
George Mason University