[gradsusr] error hdf5_grid

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Mon Jan 20 13:43:48 EST 2014

It might have something to do with the undef entry -- see suggested change inline below. But the error appears to be harmless…  I think h5dump with a "-p" option will show what is chunked in the file and what is not chunked.
--Jennifer

On Jan 20, 2014, at 11:49 AM, M.Mahakur wrote:

> Respected All,
>
> I cloud not understand the meaning following error, although it displayed mdata! When I type 'd mdata' later the error does not repeat. From h5dump I could not find if this is stored as "chunked" data.
>
> ga-> d mdata
> HDF5-DIAG: Error detected in HDF5 (1.8.7) thread 0:
>  #000: H5Pdcpl.c line 923 in H5Pget_chunk(): not a chunked storage layout
>    major: Invalid arguments to routine
>    minor: Bad value
> Contouring: 0.05 to 0.7 interval 0.05
>
> ga-> d mdata
> Contouring: 0.05 to 0.7 interval 0.05
> ga->
>
> =======test.ctl============
> DSET 1deg_data
> options yrev
> DTYPE hdf5_grid
> TITLE This is only a test
> _FillValue -32767
> UNDEF -32767
remove the previous two lines and use 'undef -9.99e8 _FillValue' instead.
> XDEF 360 LINEAR -179.5 1.0
> YDEF 180 linear  -89.5 1.0
> ZDEF 1 LEVELS 1 1
> TDEF 1 LINEAR 12aug2011 1dy