[gradsusr] Grads 'checking for utInit in -ludunits... no'

Jonghun Jin jonghunjin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 22:03:13 EST 2014

Dear Zhang,

GrADS uses version 1.x.x of UDUNITS. How about you try to find other
packages or try to install from source.
utInit subroutine exists with version 1 only in my case.
You can check more information about supplemental libraries of GrADS in the
below.
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/supplibs.html

Best regards,

Jonghun Jin