[gradsusr] grads through ipad ssh?

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Thu Jan 16 11:13:59 EST 2014

I haven't tried it, but you can run it without the graphics window by doing
the command:

grads -lbc

or to run a script

grads -lbc 'run somepath/to/script.gs'

You can then just use printim (or gxyat if you have opengrads) in your
script or commands to save an image that can be viewed through http to see
what you did.

Andrew Revering - Follow
@andrewrevering<https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=andrewrevering&source=email&variant=2.0&xd_token=ceae5c40173e5>on
Twitter