[gradsusr] Creating Script With Just if/endif Statements

Marsh, Kieren k.marsh at geos-uae.com
Mon Jan 13 00:14:54 EST 2014

Just type the following in your first script:

'my_second_script 'arg1' 'arg2' '....' 'argn

If the location of my_second_script is not on your path then put:

scriptloc = 'c:/data/'        -     or your OS equivalent

scriptloc'my_second_script 'arg1' 'arg2' '....' 'argn

Make sure all the variables to be tested by if/endif in your second
script are passed from your first, i.e. arg1, ...., argn as above.

Kieren