[gradsusr] Help with fwrite

Heath, Nicholas nkh09 at my.fsu.edu
Thu Feb 6 11:20:12 EST 2014

Thanks Mike!  That worked perfectly!
-Nick

________________________________
From: gradsusr-bounces at gradsusr.org <gradsusr-bounces at gradsusr.org> on behalf of Mike Fiorino - NOAA Federal <michael.fiorino at noaa.gov>
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:58 AM
To: GrADS Users Forum
Subject: Re: [gradsusr] Help with fwrite

hi Nick,

the xdef/ydef in seac4rs_all.ctl defines the grid the pdef grid is interpolated *to* in grads...  take out the pdef in the ustorm.ctl and it should work...also check the size of the .bin file it should be ni*nj + 0 bytes (if you use the -sq option in set fwrite the output is f77 sequential)

CC4N Mike