[gradsusr] problem wiht sdfwrite in saving 4D netcdf data

pankaj kumar pankajqumar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 04:37:20 EST 2014

Hi,

If someone can look into my problem.... I am writing a set of data into netcdf format using GRADS from 4D global netcdf data for 1 year. I am using sdfwrite command to generate netcdf file, however, the output is generated for the final time and final vertical layer only though the grads-display shows the script is running for all layers and for all time. The problem is that netcdf output is not saved for all layers and all time but for the final time and layer. Please suggest me some corrections in my script which is mentioned below.

'set lon 0 360'
'set lat -90 90'

#'set gxout fwrite'
'set sdfwrite ncdata.nc'