[gradsusr] open netcdf with 365 calender year with Grads in windows

PHILBERT LUHUNGA philuhunga at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 11:09:21 EST 2014

Hi, I might be asking question already responded but I read the response and could not understand how to open a netcdf file with calendar year 365. I am running open Grads in windowsI am getting an error:  365 calendar days are no longer supported by sdfopen, to open this file with Grads use descriptor file with complete TDEFI tried to write a simple descriptor file 'DSET^mrso_TAN-44_CCCma-CanESM2_historical_r1i1p1_SMHI-RCA4_v1_mon_195101-200512.nc'
'TDEF 365 LINEAR 12Z1jan1959 1dy'
'OPTIONS 365_day_calendar'
I am now confused I don't know what to do, could you provide me a sample of descriptor file where I need to change few things and use it to open this file??thank youAS EVER
LUHUNGA

Philbert Modest Luhunga
University of Pretoria
Department of Geography,Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Private Bag X20 Hatfield 0028 South Africa
Tel +27 (0) 12 420 5164
Fax +27 (0) 12 420 6385
Mobile:+ 27826228060
Email address: philuhunga at yahoo.com