[gradsusr] Extract values from all grid points in a domain

PHILBERT LUHUNGA philuhunga at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 05:04:31 EST 2014

Hi thank you very much, if fprintf.gs,prec prec.txt, I get text file, when this file opened in excel, it open in several column, say column A, B,C, D, E, F, G, H........
so to make it one column I cut all other column and paste on column A, is it fine to do this or do you know any method when I fprintf. Variable I can get file when opened in excel open in one column??. Thank you for your help