[gradsusr] How to mark?

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Wed Dec 3 10:42:07 EST 2014

Well, if you could be happy with an “O” instead of an “X”, you could try this:

‘set gxout grid’
‘set gridln off’
‘d const(var,0)’

Otherwise, you can use the pattern fill option in version 2.1:
with http://iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsettile.html

—Jennifer

On Nov 26, 2014, at 2:07 AM, Muhammad Latif <latif_space at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Grads Users,
>
> I have used the "maskout" function to maskout all the values below my threshold value and then I have assigned "1" to the non-missing values. Now, I want to mark (with X symbol) the grids having values "1".
> Does anyone have any idea/suggestion/script how to do this?
>
> Your kind reply in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards

Jennifer M. Adams
111 Research Hall, Mail Stop 2B3
George Mason University