[gradsusr] basemap.gs problem: NCEP file: Reposting

krishnamohan krishmet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 04:18:40 EST 2014

Dear Jayakrishnan,

I doubt there is a problem in the path you set for the ascii files. Please
make sure that you have set the correct path in the basemap.gs file (in
line 90).
If this is not the error, send me your basemap.gs file.

Krishnamohan

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Jayakrishnan P.R <prjayakrishnan at gmail.com