[gradsusr] trouble in performing the Tutorial

Zaib-un- Nisa zaib.envsc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:23:17 EDT 2014

open the grads software from the directory where it is installed
type opengrads in command window
type open d:/timeseries/apr2005/anl-p125-strm.ctl  or open
c:/admisnistrator/user/my documents/xyz.ctl
type q file    (it will give you description about variables in the
description/control file)
       set lat 30 60
       set lon 40 80
       set z 1000