[gradsusr] trouble performing the Tutorial

Júlio Barboza Chiquetto julio22 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:36:10 EDT 2014

Hello Gerson,
you can use a path after the 'open' command, like:
open home/users/downloads/model.ctl

Or simply use GrADS in the same folder as the model.ctl file, the 'open'
command should work then.

Regards,

Júlio B. Chiquetto,

Doutorando em Climatologia
USP - Geografia Física

PhD Student in Climatology
University of Sao Paulo - Physical Geography