[gradsusr] MODIS data

Navid Ghajarnia nghajarnia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 11:12:06 EDT 2014

Dear grads users,

 I need to download the daily MODIS LST (MOD 11) and Precipitable Water
(MOD 05) data for a subregion from 2000 till 2011. The problem is that I
have only found the HDF format of these data and this means I have to
process each daily data separately in GIS or ILWIS to retrieve their data
and that needs a huge computational work.

If I could find other formats such as netCDF or binary files as the TRMM
data which are possible to download using nco, that would be great.

Can anyone help me please or introduce an alternative way?

 I would really appreciate.

 Navid