[gradsusr] gr2stn doesn't work

Djordje Romanic djordje8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:38:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

Ricardo, this worked. Thanks a lot. I think that I messed up something in
setting the lon and lat for the region for which I wanted to calculate
pressure gradients.

Just one clarification please... What would be the units for pressure
gradients using our code? For instance, I guess that you transformed
pressures from Pa to mbar (dividing it with 100). I am not sure what
dimensions for dx and dy should be though. Since radius of the Earth is
given in km (in our notation), I guess that the units for dx and dy should
be km; right? Therefore, pg units would be mbar/km. Am I right?

Thanks,
DjR