[gradsusr] 回復: How to read latitude/longitude data from background map

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com yaqiang.wang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 04:59:37 EDT 2014

The following is Java code to read GrADS map data, which should be useful for understanding the format.

String fileName = "../hires"
DataInputStream br = new DataInputStream(new BufferedInputStream(new FileInputStream(new File(fileName))));
int i, lineNum;
byte b;
short N, lType;
double lon, lat;
byte[] bytes;

lineNum = 0;
do {
    b = br.readByte(); // 1-data, 2-skip
    if ("2".equals(Byte.toString(b))) {
        br.skipBytes(18);
        continue;
    }
    b = br.readByte(); // Line type: country, river ...
    lType = (short) DataConvert.byte2Int(b);
    b = br.readByte(); // Point number
    N = (short) DataConvert.byte2Int(b);
    for (i = 0; i < N; i++) {
        bytes = new byte[3];
        br.read(bytes); //Longitude
        int val = 0;
        for (int bb = 0; bb < 3; bb++) {
            val <<= 8;
            val |= (int) bytes[bb] & 0xFF;
        }
        lon = val / 10000.0;

        bytes = new byte[3];
        br.read(bytes); //Latitude
        val = 0;
        for (int bb = 0; bb < 3; bb++) {
            val <<= 8;
            val |= (int) bytes[bb] & 0xFF;
        }
        lat = val / 10000.0 - 90.0;
    }

    lineNum++;
} while (br.available() > 0);

br.close();

Regards
Yaqiang

Dr. Yaqiang Wang
Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences (CAMS)
46, Zhong-Guan-Cun South Avenue
Beijing, 100081
China

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com

http://www.meteothinker.com

發件人: Tsai Ray
發送時間: 2014-08-15 03:06
收件人: gradsusr at gradsusr.org
主題: [gradsusr] How to read latitude/longitude data from background map
Dear GrASD users,

I already have a high-resolution regional backgruond map data(same formation as hires and lowres), and

now I'm trying to read the latitude/longitude from it by fortran program.

But I'm not sure about the formation of background map data, and still can't get the correct latitude/longitude information.

Is there any way to solve this problem, please~~~~

Thanks,

Ray