[gradsusr] Ocean masking script

Robert Macnee robert.macnee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:12:30 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I am an inexperienced user of Grads and would like to use an ocean mask on
a medium resolution projection. I have found instructions on the website (
ftp://cola.gmu.edu/grads/scripts/basemap.gs) but it says I need extra files
in order to run the basemap.gs script to mask the ocean.

When I click on the download links provided, it just takes me to another
webpage with the script listed (
ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/scripts/lpoly_mres.asc). Can anyone tell me how
to download this script and where to save it to in order to run the basemap
masking script? I am running Grads on Windows.

Thanks in advance,

Robert