[gradsusr] GrADS sdfopen problem

Djordje Romanic djordje8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:12:45 EDT 2014

Hi,

Actually it is; one of the lines shows this:

libudunits2.so.0 => /usr/local/apps/vapor-2.3.0/lib/libudunits2.so.0
(0x00007f1b8f069000)

So, how can I remove this path and set the right one (to udunits.dat and
the other two files that Carlos sent me)? I already did 'exprot
GADDIR=/usr/bin', but it didn't help.

Thanks,
Djordje