[gradsusr] Fwd: GrADS sdfopen problem

Djordje Romanic djordje8 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:41:44 EDT 2014

Hi,

My grads is installed in /usr/bin (that's what command 'which grads' is
showing me). I have put these 3 files in that folder but  the same error
message appears:
gadsdf: UDUNITS package initialization failure.

I also set the environment variable: 'export GADDIR=/usr/bin'.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Djordje