[gradsusr] Templates (Error in Data Descriptor File)

Adam Bamba adambamba_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 13:35:31 EDT 2014

Dear grads users,
I have 2 files pr80.nc and pr90.nc and I want to use the time index of pr80.nc to create a XDF file for
pr90.nc in order to give the same time indices to the 2 files. So I can work with the two files a the same time.
I followed the instruction over the following link:
http://ccr.aos.wisc.edu/climate_modeling/modeling/data_processing/grads/xdfopen.php

What I have is:
unknown command: DSET
unknown command: TDEF