[gradsusr] How to calculate "quartile" like value usinggradsscript?

Ryglicki, David CIV FNMOC david.ryglicki at navy.mil
Mon Sep 30 15:28:07 EDT 2013

And then I went ahead and attached my script, anyway.

Anyway, Brandon, the key trick I learned in the past for plume plots is a clunky work-around by defining the percentile variables in t and y, but setting x-size as t-size, which you'll see in my define statements. Later on, after a bubble sort, you can set defval, chunking through the time variable, and that'll eventually get you enough information to plot the percentiles as a faux x-variable.

It's extremely clunky and convoluted, but I got it to work to make plume plot percentiles.

David Ryglicki, Ph.D.
N3 Models
Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center
Room 702, Room 146
831|656|4519