[gradsusr] How to calculate "quartile" like value using grads script?

Brandon Brown whicily1988 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 20:57:21 EDT 2013

Hi Jennifer

Thanks for pointing out this, it saves my time.

I am planning to use pygrads instead, but pygrads does not support
ensemble, I can't import result back to grads.

After some reseach , it seems that I can write binary data with vars
and dims, but all samples use fortran witch I am not familiar with, ;(
, is there some specs to do this, thus I can python.

Great thanks.