[gradsusr] Plotting a NEXRAD netCDF file

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Fri Sep 20 18:22:44 EDT 2013

When you create the netcdf,  make sure the resolution is very large. Im
mobile right now so i cant check my code but try something like 1000 or
even 12000.... I dont recall how big is big enough to capture the data,
but you can re-run it and experiment.

The other thing is the resolution of the grid in grads. I use a regrid
function at very high resolution. I think its something like...

Re(dbz, 0.0018)

Again the order of magnitude may be off by 10 as im not in front of my code
right now.