[gradsusr] Plotting a NEXRAD netCDF file

Andrew Friedman andfried at berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 20 15:47:43 EDT 2013

Hi Sytske,

In your script you have 2 plot settings right after each other:

'set gxout grfill'
'set gxout shaded'

I believe the second one overrides the first. Try commenting it out to see what the grfill plot looks like.

Also, you could try changing the shaded plot setting to the higher-resoluttion algorithm:
'set gxout shade2b'

Andrew