[gradsusr] Abuse of forum privileges

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri Sep 20 07:53:14 EDT 2013

Dear Everyone --
You may have been upset to see a post this morning that contained all our email addresses. Please be reassured that the post has been expunged from the archives and the user who posted it has been unsubscribed. I suggest you delete it from your email inboxes as well. I have also changed the configuration of the server so that only the administrators have access to the complete list of forum subscribers. I think that takes care of the matter. I apologize for the breach.
--Jennifer