[gradsusr] Help on moving the cross section down.

Alan Robock robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
Mon Sep 16 10:00:17 EDT 2013

You could use

draw title line 1\line 2\line 3

which would fit it all in the space above the figure.

Also, for theta prime, you could use font 3 to actually write out the
theta in Greek.

Alan Robock

Alan Robock, Distinguished Professor
   Editor, Reviews of Geophysics
   Director, Meteorology Undergraduate Program
Department of Environmental Sciences             Phone: +1-848-932-5751
Rutgers University                                 Fax: +1-732-932-8644
14 College Farm Road                  E-mail: robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551  USA     http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock
                                           http://twitter.com/AlanRobock
Watch my 18 min TEDx talk at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrEk1oZ-54