[gradsusr] If else statement in grads

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 10:09:21 EDT 2013

Dear Sir,
            Thanks. It worked. I also searched similar issues in grads
archives and found one solution with if else statement by Serge Claudio and
it worked well for me. But Still I could not include the second if
condition which is if(W>=6&W<=26);'define c=(0.6+0.07*W)/1000';. generally
this will be included in the else statement except only during certain
conditions such as cyclones. But Still any way to include this too in the
script..?. The following is the currently working script with the output
figure attached.

'reinit'
'sdfopen uwnd.2009.nc'
'sdfopen vwnd.2009.nc'