[gradsusr] Logo overlay on image

Becker, Bernd bernd.becker at metoffice.gov.uk
Thu Sep 12 09:40:00 EDT 2013

running on linux?

add this line at the end of your grads script:

'!composite -dissolve 100% -geometry +0+0 /path/to/your/logo50x50.gif 'outdir printname'.gif 'outdir printname'.gif'

where:

outdir='/ where/you/want/your/file/'
printname='withlogoplot'

good luck!
Bernd.

--Bernd Becker   Climate Impacts Product Development
Met Office Hadley Centre    FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United Kingdom
Tel.: +44 (0) 1392 884511 Fax: +44 (0)870 900 5050
E-mail:bernd.becker at metoffice.gov.uk - http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/people/bernd-becker