[gradsusr] How to change resolution of grid

Kishore Ragi kishoreragi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:57:37 EDT 2013

Hi Mayogra,

You can easily do it with CDO.... Try the following commands ....

*cdo -f nc -sellonlatbox,0,360,-90,90 -random,r180x91 template.nc* (This
creates template that having the resolution you need. You can check with
"ncdump -c template.nc" for checking if it is you are looking to change the
resolution)

Now...

*cdo -remapcon,template.nc input_file.nc output_file.nc*

Your required file is ready now on the directory you are in !!!

Cheers,

Kishore