[gradsusr] reading cfsr data which is in grb2 format

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Tue Sep 3 08:54:28 EDT 2013

Your message does not contain any specific information, so it is not possible to provide any useful answer. Please look at the documentation for handling GRIB data at http://iges.org/grads/gadoc/grib.html.

If you are still having problems and need help from the forum, then follow the guidelines for submitting a message to the forum at http://iges.org/grads/users.html. You must provide version numbers, the platform you're running on, the source of your data file, your descriptor file, the verbose output from gribmap, and the text of your GrADS session that shows the error messages you're getting.
--Jennifer

On Sep 3, 2013, at 7:13 AM, Ajay Singh wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm facing difficulty in reading through GrADS of NCEP Climate Forecast System Reanalysis wind data which is in grb2 format. If anybody knows to resolve this difficulty, please help me out.
>
> Ajay Singh
> IITB

Jennifer M. Adams
111 Research Hall, Mail Stop 2B3