[gradsusr] Running Grads on a Windows 8 platform

Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki ukm.yunus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 23:57:25 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have installed openGrADS on a Windows 8 platform before, a colluege's
laptop. it works right out of the box. However I'm not sure whether you
need constant network connection for the xWindows server to function. I
need to be in a network connection in Windows 7, even if its an ad hoc
connection.

Yunus.