[gradsusr] How can I draw states frontiers using Grads?

Marcelo mmanilius at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:13:22 EDT 2013

Dear Grads Users,
I'm an undergraduate in meteorology in Brazil, and I'm making synoptic
analysis of a severe weather event using Grads. I've set the longitudes and
latitudes to South America, and the map shows me the divisions between
countries, but I'd like to draw the lines of Brazilian states on it. How
can I do that? I know there is a way, because one of my teachers used to
employ a line on his scripts. But I can't remember what it was, and I can't
ask him right now.
Excuse me for my bad English, and thanks in advance.