[gradsusr] Proble with max function in a script

Amulya Chevuturi amulya.chevuturi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 02:36:11 EDT 2013

Dear User,

I have tried your command lines with a gridded dataset I have. These
command lines are running fine. I am getting and proper numeric value
output. Please check your dataset extent. Or I would suggest work the same
script with another gridded dataset, then maybe you can figure out the
problem. Or explain the problem in greater detail on gradsuser.

Regards
Amulya