[gradsusr] How to sum and merge in grads...???

uzair manan uzair_july at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 05:04:00 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've a regional model output file that contains data at 3-hr time interval i.e for one month we've
8*30days=240 so

set t 1 240    is the expression that defines one month.

My question is:-

How can I sum the variable precipitation (pr) for 30 days (individual day) and obtaining the output from fprintf to a single file so that I don't have to generate 30 files (one for each day) for a month....???

Best regards

Uzair Mannan
Cell: +923323489950
NED University of Engineering & Technology
Karachi, Pakistan