[gradsusr] Select by Attribute

Ryan Danielson rydan418 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:15:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am running GrADS v1.9.0-rc1. I am running an IsoGSM model and am
currently trying to select data by attributes. I have isotope points
graphed on a scatter plot and most of it is trending linearly, similar to
the line y=8x+10. I would like to set a range of values above and below
this line, and any points that fall outside this range I would like to
select and determine their geographic location. Is there an available
command or set of commands for this? Thanks.

Ryan