[gradsusr] "Entire grid undefined" with .grib2 -problems with descriptor file

Nicolás Rivaben nrivaben at smn.gov.ar
Tue Oct 8 13:19:18 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on the WAFS implementation. The system requires .grib2
files. I get work, but I have some trouble with the CAT files.
I generated a .ctl file with Gribtoctl program and  ran gribmap. But
when I executed the GrADS, its showed a "entire grid undefined" dialog
box. I do anything, but still the same dialog box.

Is .ctl file creating problems? Or the .grib2 files? Where can I
download .ctl files?

Thanks for yout attention,

Regards,

--
Nicolás Rivaben.-

Departamento de Meteorología Aeronáutica - Gerencia de Servicios a la
Comunidad-
Servicio Meteorológico Nacional -SMN-
25 de Mayo 658 - C1002ABN - Ciudad de Buenos Aires -Argentina-
+54 11 5167 6767 (int. 18235)