[gradsusr] Do the GrADS Examples work?

Matei Georgescu Matei.Georgescu at asu.edu
Tue Oct 8 11:29:04 EDT 2013

For what it's worth, I had my Graduate level class go through the entire
tutorial seamlessly less than 1 month ago.

May I recommend that you simply start over from scratch (i.e., redownload,
compile, etc.). I had some issues yesterday downloading modules from
NCAR/RAL (I know, not GrADS-related) that didn't build properly - and the
reason why it didn't work made no sense. We downloaded again, built from
scratch, and like magic, things worked out.

thank you,
matei

--
Matei Georgescu, PhD, Assistant Professor
School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning

*Telephone*: (480) 727 5986.  *Web*:
*http://georgescu.lab.asu.edu/*<http://georgescu.lab.asu.edu/>
*Office*: COOR 5578, Arizona State University, P.O. Box 875302 Tempe, AZ
85287-5302