[gradsusr] Fwd: Re: netcdf - descriptor file ctl

Celso Bandeira de Melo Ribeiro celso.bandeira at ufjf.edu.br
Sun Oct 6 23:27:19 EDT 2013

Hi Muhammed,

Thank you.
I tried how you suggested but appear the follow information:

celso1234 at ubuntu:~/basededados/ET$ ncdump -h ET_2000M02.nc
netcdf ET_2000M02 {
dimensions:
	rows = 651 ;
	length = 526 ;
variables:
	double ET(length, rows) ;
}
celso1234 at ubuntu:~/basededados/ET$

But don't appear any information about time.

It could be some problem in ET_2002.nc file?

Best regards.
Celso