[gradsusr] How to get four variables to a single output file...????

uzair manan uzair_july at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 13:18:35 EDT 2013

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE:

I've simulated global data using a regional climate model.. The output it generates is in netcdf format. The output file contains four variables which are :-
1. Latitude (xlat)
2. Longitude (xlon)
3. Temperature (temp)
4. Precipitation (ppt)

Now how can I generate, using fprintf or any other way, a single file that contains a template as shown below:- (FOR EXAMPLE)

LATITUDE              LONGITUDE                  TEMPERATURE             PRECIPITATION

    23                                 60                                       23                                        10mm
    23.5                              60.5                                    26                                        26mm

A format like above or anything similar to it will work. Please give an example

Any help will be appreciated...

Best regards

Uzair Mannan
Cell: +923323489950
NED University of Engineering & Technology
Karachi, Pakistan