[gradsusr] Do the GrADS Examples work?

Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki ukm.yunus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 21:51:51 EDT 2013

If you mean the tutorial, yes it does work. If you mean other example
online, those example might be openGrADS example, which is based on GrADS
itself. Therefore it the tutorial is not working, and you are absolutely
sure you can't open the tutorial file itself, and not mistaking the path or
anything, I would say you have a faulty installation.