[gradsusr] While loop in grads

2008 duan duan.scut.cn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:43:17 EST 2013

hello,

I think you can use CDO software, which is easy to calculate STD and other
variables you want.

hope it helps,

byebye

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Titike Kassa <tkkassa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am trying to calculate standard deviation (std), I have to open multiple
> files with the same variable name and make composite analysis from each
> file. For that I have to used grads while loop to open the files, compute
> and display if I want to. However, I need to use the output of each file
> for calculation of std in the same script instead of displaying the result.
>
> Thank you for your time!

*Weili DUAN*

*Ph.D. Candidate*, Dept. of Civil and Earth Resources Engineering, Kyoto
University

*Mail address: *TAKARA Lab, E314D, Disaster Prevention Research Institute
(DPRI), Kyoto University, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
TEL: +81-774-38-4131 FAX: +81-774-38-4130

E-mail: duan.scut.cn at gmail.com
           duanwl1986 at flood.dpri.kyoto-u.ac.jp<dyuan.weiri.88r at st.kyoto-u.ac.jp>