[gradsusr] how to extract *.dods file

Narendra nelli.narendra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:55:46 EST 2013

Yes you can extract.
I guess Dods is not a file format . It gives you file structure to access the data remotely . You can access data remotely by using dods information . You may use grads , matlab or even with enter net explorer you can access data and extract what ever you want. It is very useful to sub set your data .

Sent from my iPhone