[gradsusr] (no subject)

Perry, Aaron @ LSC Aaron.Perry at lsc.vsc.edu
Fri Nov 15 18:12:15 EST 2013

Good Evening All,

Just had to re-install CentOS 6.4 on my laptop and I'm trying to get openGrADS back up and running and I'm encountering some issues. I just copied over all of the lib.so files from the /libs folder to the /gex folder in the OpenGrADS directory as stated in the INSTALL file if you ran into any libXaw errors. I'm currently getting this error pop-up whenever I try to run opengrads:

/opt/opengrads/Contents/Linux/Versions/2.0.1.oga.1/x86_64/grads: relocation error: /opt/opengrads/Contents/Linux/Versions/2.0.1.oga.1/x86_64/gex/libc.so.6: symbol _dl_tls_get_addr_soft, version GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 with link time reference

Any solutions?

Onward and Upward,

Aaron Perry
Boston, MA