[gradsusr] Problem with maskout

Celso Bandeira de Melo Ribeiro celso.bandeira at ufjf.edu.br
Thu Nov 7 20:39:25 EST 2013

Hello Eric,
Hello Kishore,
Thank you very much for your attention and help.
Now the maskout is working fine.
Best wishes.
Celso
Prof. Celso Bandeira de Melo Ribeiro
Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora - UFJF
Faculdade de Engenharia, Plataforma 4
Departamento de Engenharia Ambiental e Sanitaria
Bairro Martelos, Juiz de Fora (MG) CEP. 36036-900
tel. (32) 2102-3400
Visiting Scholar in Texas A&M University

On Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:10:34 -0500 (EST), Eric Altshuler
<ela at cola.iges.org>