[gradsusr] Problem with maskout

Celso Bandeira de Melo Ribeiro celso.bandeira at ufjf.edu.br
Wed Nov 6 23:15:16 EST 2013

Hello Alejandro Meza and grads users,
My name  is Celso and I am trying extract daily precipitation from Merge
TRMM by INPE (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH SPATIAL - Brasil) using
maskout function, same that you did.
I did one maskout ctl using MetoInfo software, following the same
proceedings but I don't know how to use this mask in grads.
The maskout ctl is:

DSET am_maskaut.dat
TITLE Mask data
UNDEF -9999
XDEF 245 LINEAR -82.8 0.2
YDEF 313 LINEAR -50.2 0.2
ZDEF 1 LINEAR 1 1
TDEF 365 LINEAR 1Jan1998 1dy
VARS 1
mask 0 99  background mask data
ENDVARS

Looking forward for any help.
Thank you,
Celso

Celso Bandeira de Melo Ribeiro
Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora - UFJF
Faculdade de Engenharia, Plataforma 4
Departamento de Engenharia Ambiental e Sanitaria
Bairro Martelos, Juiz de Fora (MG) CEP. 36036-900
tel. (32) 2102-3400
Visiting Scholar in Texas A&M University